Venture Capitalist in California
Hi! I'm a General Partner at Greylock, making early stage venture capital investments in technologies that improve how we work, connect and communicate. I'm especially good at closing the gap between creative technologists and people with business problems. More here about what I look for in startups.
I'm most interested in:
2. modern, scalable, smarter and more developer-friendly infrastructure
3. messaging, audio and the conversational economy. new ways to engage with customers on their own terms
4. cyber security and abuse of digital platforms
5. the intersection of software and healthcare; improving our current crushingly inefficient system and pursuing the data-driven future of medicine
6. our autonomous (and safer) future
On the side, I read, write, bike, parent, and advocate for diversity, working to improve the female investor and entrepreneur ecosystem. I think our biggest emerging societal challenge is the unequal distribution of the benefits of technology.